07 September 2016

Border blockage & Critters in the Vineyard

What is it with me? I can't seem to put the borders on two of my quilts. It's like I'll be disappointed that they will be official flimsies...? I usually feel a let down after finishing the piecing. I do like that part.

I sewed a bunch of the 5" D4P last night and then finished them all this morning before work.

Straightened the living room and made just one fabric pile so now the sofa is available for use. My youngest grandson (3 yrs old) is coming over tonight for an overnight visit.

DH found a 5th critter in our trap. Our vineyard has been decimated by critters this year.  We have caught 4 racoons and now 1 possum.

FYI - We take them 6 miles away to a park beside the James River and release them.

Here is a picture on one of the racoons.




Looks like we will get ZERO grapes to make into wine due to these suckers.


No comments:

Post a Comment