09 May 2017

Sewing -- ERROR!

So this weekend, I was sewing merrily along and WHAM! My needle dropped out and jammed in the bobbin case. UCK! Now my machine is making an awful sound every time the bobbin spins around.

So I cleaned it out, reassembled, did this a couple of times. NOPE. Still making the bad sounds.

Time to swap machines.

SO I brought out my Featherweight and set it up. Also opened up my new surround for it. Bought it back in February at the MAQF (Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival). O wow, this is fantastic.

This is a lovely handmade wood surround and it is so lovely. I am really enjoying using it.

So my mini #1 is on the back burner, waiting for me to get better with free motion quilting. It's already half quilted.

Mini #2 is stalled in the thought process. I have 8 of those blocks together but need at least another 8.

Mini #3 is slowly coming together. It sure takes a lot of ironing.

Mini #4 is speeding to the finish line, as far as the piecing goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment