17 October 2016

Monday Update

Some progress made this weekend.

1. Cut out fabric for 3 dish towel thingies and the associated toweling, all from stash. These use a button and wrap around the oven handle. Very useful. The 2 extras will also make nice gifts. I had made a pattern from an old one. Don't know where I got the original.

2. Made at least six 3.5" bowties for my Bowtie project (Bonnie Hunter pattern) so now I have about 120 done (out of 720+ needed). Also sewed three more rows of three 2" blocks for the side borders, all as leader/enders.

3. Cleaned off my PC/sewing desk so we could replace the black ink cartridge. Now I can update my project sheets; some haven't been printed for the first time either.

I am taking a project management approach to my UFOs and am writing detailed outlines for all projects with a list of all items needed and a plan to get to the finish. Each project is also being contained in a large plastic bag along with its printed project outline.



No comments:

Post a Comment