11 December 2018

Santa Wall Hanging

My Santa wall hanging is now mostly quilted thanks to a day off due to snow! It's quilted enough to be bound. So I dug around in my Christmas fabrics and found the fabric for binding. It's not cut yet but that will be tonight.

I am expecting a ton of company when my brother and sister-in-law from California come for a visit on the 19th. A bunch of cousins are coming over.

SO... cleaning is happening at my house. My living room is a wreck since it is also my quilting studio. So fabrics are being sorted and put away.

I removed everything from the mantle and dusted and oiled the wood, washed the nick nacks, and put only _some_ of them back once they were dry. I found a lot of dead insects, yuk!

Time to get the Christmas decorations out and up!

My Santa is going to be hung up in the kitchen next to a small Christmas tree of Mom's that I found in _her_ Christmas stuff. I quilted it with gold metallic thread and I think it looks great.

Time to take a picture.

Snow Pic!

Getting really deep!
We ended up getting more than a foot of snow. Yeah. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment