18 December 2017

Just One Thing

Started selecting and cutting more Christmas/Winter fabrics for two more placemats. These bowtie blocks are too stinking cute!

I'm also continuing with my selvage edge blocks that are 10.5" with a fabric stabilizer as a foundation. I used up all my old thin muslim. (YAY!) Now I'm using some old cotton sheeting; very old, very washed and quite supple. So that's also a win.

I have hardly made a dent in my box of selvages.

My nieces came down from Maryland and visited with my Mom last week. That was nice!
Shannon, Mom, and Jennifer
DH, our two DGSs and I went to the UVA basketball game on Saturday in JPJ arena. This was DGSs first experience with basketball. We had a lot of fun!

Aftterwards, DH and I got to celebrate youngest DGS's birthday on Saturday with an ice cream cake.

He blew out the candles before I could take the pic!
The remote control two-car race track present was a success. DH and both DGSs loved it. I played with it too. LOL

O, yea! We also got our Christmas tree, put it up, and the DGSs helped to decorate. YAY!

Looking forward to having the grandsons at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment