05 December 2016

Christmas Cleaning

Well, had to move most of my sewing stuff out of the living room because it was time for a Christmas tree. Wow. That was a lot of work.

While moving everything, of course, I had to peruse my fabrics for Bonnie Hunter's new mystery. I found everything except 3 yards of magenta. And I love that color. I couldn't believe that I had almost none of it.

I did find two pieces of fabric in the exact right shade but neither total to 3 yards and she is using that color for control to balance the scrappiness. Humm....

I'm currently working on "NO BUY" but I really want to do this mystery. AND I really really want to do this entirely from stash.

 First, my light lilacs:


Now the dark purple...


My pale yellows. Rather fuzzy. I will have to retake this picture...



And my greens...


No picture of my pieces of magenta yet.

And finally my neutrals...


No comments:

Post a Comment