17 January 2018

What's In The (Muffin-Topped) Box?

So I was going to explore a box full of fabrics that has been sitting in my bedroom, the result of "box cleaning."

It is very muffin-topped! Also a shot of one of my 301a's.
Lovely over-full box.
So last night DH and I went out to dinner so I did not really have enough time to do a full investigation of this box. I did check out a few layers.

Some upholstery samples.
 The upholstery samples came from some boxes of my Mom's. Not sure what I am going to do with them.

Quilting samples and 1 Sashiko block from the 2017 MAQF 

Still overflowing
Well, that did not remove much from the box. Humm....


Supplies for making fidgit quilts

Supplies for Sashiko blocks and some gifted bubble fabric

Still no dent!

Love this fabric! 
The pansy fabric is part of one of my UFOs that I am hand-quilting because my free-motion quilting is still not very good at all.

Ok. Now there's a little dent!

Fabrics that need ironing
 Ok, so these need ironing and sticking in my stash.

Yikes. Not much of a dent either!
 So, I am going to have to continue the exploration of the box tomorrow night, after I iron the uncovered fabrics.

So here is a view of my stash that I can see while sitting at my computer...

Fabrics behind my computer

Fabrics to the right of my computer
Ok, that last picture is pretty bad. I will re-do it tonight.

My sewing machine sits in front of my computer so if I sit down at the computer, I must sew at least one thing! JOT - Just One Thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment